New token listing

I am the lead developer for OKBoomer Token, the cryptocurrency education token. We are about two months old and have grown to over 3000 holders and 3 million dollar market cap. We have recently signed some former professional athletes for exclusive NFTs to coincide with our educational block on Non-Fungible Tokens. We have been featured by Finpact, Cryptology 101, Darryl Boo, and Crypto Jim. We have a wide investor base and one of our current setbacks is the difficulty to purchase BNB in certain states. We keep getting asked when we will issue an ERC20 pegged token. Now that Safemoon has done so, we would like to get in as well and bring our community with us to the platform.
You can learn more about our project at okboomertoken.com or join our telegram at t.me/okboomertoken
We would like to be listed as a supported asset to go from OKBOOMER(BEP20) to pOKBOOMER(ERC20).

7 Likes

Yes! I love OKBoomer! This is a must. The OKBoomer community would love it!

4 Likes

OKBoomer seems solid compared to where market has been. Definitely add this one.

3 Likes

Love this token. We need Ptoken!!!

3 Likes

Real value here in terms of generating income for the token through NFT sales. Really really good team managing the process. OKBOOMER is going places!

3 Likes

Yes! Excellent project that supports the crypto community through education. Connecting through Ethereum would be a great step forward.

3 Likes

I’m impressed for what okboomer has accomplished in such short amount of time since it’s creation along with its organic growth. Excellent team behind it, great community!

2 Likes

This would be huge for the OKboomer platform. I know a lot of people that are dying to buy this with ETH

3 Likes

Love the enthusiasm from the OKBoomer community! It would be great to get feedback from the pNetwork community on this topic.

3 Likes

How can we make this happen. An OKBOOMER / Ptoken partnership would be huge for both sides.

2 Likes

@OKBoomerToken have you seen this proposal? The forum is actively discussing a community-based decision-making process for onboarding early-stage projects. If there’s enough interest and the proposal ends up being accepted by the DAO, you could advance your submission there.

2 Likes

What is PBtc token value?

1 Like