This proposal aims to give the right of opening DAO proposals to a specific Ethereum address owned by the pNetwork Community Association.
As of today, the pNetwork Community Association does not have enough PNT to do it, however, it indirectly represents a voting power much higher than what is required.
The purpose is to give voice to the Association’s members, which have the main goal to contribute to the development of pNetwork.
The pNetwork Community Association means to contribute to the development and growth of pNetwork and is vocal of pNetwork and PNT long-term supporters.
As it unites people with the same vision, line and purpose, the pNetwork Community Association represents broad will within the pNetwork DAO, shared equally among its members.
As of today, the Association doesn’t match the requirement to participate in the pNetwork DAO.
This proposal asks the pNetwork DAO to allow a specific Ethereum address owned by the pNetwork Community Association the power to open DAO proposals regardless of the amount of staked PNT, to give voice to the association’s members.
In early December 2022, a group of pNetwork and PNT long-term supporters joined and established an association with the name “pNetwork Community Association”, meant to contribute to the development, growth and education of anything pNetwork related.
It has been founded by community members and is open to all pNetwork community members interested in it.
The activities the association intend to pursue are:
- Providing a reserved area for members of the pNetwork community to collaborate, share ideas, and discuss the future direction the protocol could take
- Supporting the development of new features and capabilities for the pNetwork protocol
- Proposing ideas vetted by its members to the wider pNetwork community via the pNetwork DAO
- Engaging with other blockchain projects and communities to foster collaboration and partnerships
- Working with infrastructure providers to increase the adoption and use of pNetwork-powered assets
- Educating the broader blockchain community about the benefits and capabilities of the pNetwork protocol
- Organizing events, meetups, and other community-building activities to promote the pNetwork community and its goals
Further information about the pNetwork Community Association can be found on their website: https://pnetwork-association.org/
To accomplish these activities, the pNetwork Community Association should be able to participate in the pNetwork DAO actively.
Opening a DAO proposal requires at least 200.000 PNT staked in the DAO. As of today, the pNetwork Community Association does not have enough PNT to do it, however, it indirectly represents a voting power much higher than what is required.
If approved, this proposal would give the rights to the pNetwork Community Association’s dedicated Ethereum address (0xf1f6568a76559d85cF68E6597fA587544184dD46) to open DAO proposals, regardless of the amount of PNT staked by that specific address.
DAO proposals open by the pNetwork Community Association will follow the same conditions as all other proposals.