Community discussion: pBTC-on-BSC Compensation plan, Proposal 1

good catch, thanks for reporting, we’ll fix that in future distributions, while for these tokens they will go back to the dao in 1y time if unclaimed so it should be fine!

1 Like

:credit_card: eidooCARD voucher NFTs Announcement :information_source:

A snapshot of the Yolo Parrots NFTs holders will be taken on September 12 2022, 6 pm CEST.

All the users who will hold 10 NFTs (or multiples) in their personal wallets at the time of the snapshot (Exchanges are excluded), will receive an eidooCARD NFT voucher that can be used to redeem a Black eidooCARD* (valid for 1 year). If your NFTs are deposited on Binance, please withdraw them to your personal wallet before the snapshot date. Users who are interested in obtaining one or more vouchers, can buy the NFTs on Binance NFT Marketplace or through the minting contract by using pBTC-on-BSC-v1 tokens only.

The voucher NFTs will be valid for 1 year, unused vouchers will self-destroy after 1 year through automatic burning. In order to request the Black eidooCARD, users must burn the voucher and the card will be valid for 1 year since the burn date. NFTs can be gifted or sold to third parties through the Binance NFT Marketplace or other secondary market.

:exclamation:Important: eidooCARDs can be ordered only by EEA & UK residents that are successfully verified as Tier 2 on EidooID. If you are not registered yet, download Eidoo here and create your own EidooID (pNetwork is not responsible of any failed KYC on EidooID). Each user will be allowed to use only one voucher to order the Black eidooCARD. By Eidoo’s Terms and Conditions, multiple eidooCARDs for single users are not allowed. Eidoo reserves the right to change the cashback rates at any time.

:arrow_right: More information on how to redeem Black eidooCARDs will be available soon.

Reminder: the snapshot will consider the NFT balance of the single addresses. For example, if you hold 9 NFTs in your wallet “A” and 11 NFTs in your wallet “B”, only the Yolo Parrots held in the wallet “B” will be considered, resulting in the distribution of only 1 NFT voucher eidooCARD. The addresses that have staked the NFTs for the light node will receive the vouchers automatically, unstake will be not necessary.

** users who order a Black eidooCARD via NFT voucher will be entitled to cashback only, all perks are excluded*

1 Like

Hello my wallet address is :
0x0A2fb7CeC92469Da3bA56dF514B7A1067626148A
hello we are an exchange team and we had some wallet for our users on gala
we have ptoken gala and when im trying to bridge on eth and when im going to conect my wallet it shows 0 balance while i have another 67,000,000 ptokens gala why could you help us with that

sincerely
Best reguard

Hello my wallet address is :
0x0A2fb7CeC92469Da3bA56dF514B7A1067626148A
hello we are an exchange team and we had some wallet for our users on gala
we have ptoken gala and when im trying to bridge on eth and when im going to conect my wallet it shows 0 balance while i have another 67,000,000 ptokens gala why could you help us with that

sincerely
Best reguardddddd